Mentors can use the MentorCore Mentor Portal to update their mentor profile information annually. (Note: By clicking on the link you will be redirected to our program management provider’s website.)
As part of a new program initiative beginning December 1, 2020 we will be requiring all mentors to track your mentoring sessions with your mentee in your MentorCore Mentor Portal.
The most important things to remember when tracking your mentoring sessions are:
- The DATE of the Session(s)
- The TYPE of Mentoring Session (email, letter or video chat)
- The HOURS (time: .25, .5, .75, 1 hour) Spent Each Session
- Any FOLLOW UP Needed (Remember: if it is IMPORTANT, be sure to contact us immediately)
- ATTENDANCE (did your mentee attend, did they let you know they weren’t available)
It is important to note that each mentoring session must be logged separately, and that all sessions must be entered in the MentorCore Mentor Portal by the 5th of the following month.
Click below for a video on how to record your match sessions in your mentor portal.